CANOE LANDING PROTOCOL – MONDAY, AUG. 3 AT 1PM
- BEFORE 12 Noon, All canoes will gather at soft landing – Doe-kag-wats Beach (Jeff Head) for instructions on Official landing in Suquamish.
- Canoe Families may load canoes onto trailers next day and thru the week before 10 AM.
- Food, water and comfort stations provided at soft landing. Skippers are in charge of own crew care.
- At 1 PM Canoes will enter official landing, rafted up in groups as defined by routes traveled.
- Each canoe will give a BRIEF intro.
- Only after every canoe completes protocol will canoes come ashore.
- Volunteers from Naval base will help carry canoes up.
- Only Support Boats will tie to Suquamish Dock. No canoe. Larger canoes can pull over to Old Man House Park.
- Canoes will sit in front of the sGeDadad qwA ?altx House of Awakened Culture in Downtown Suquamish.