Posted on April 16, 2008 by suetv
Paddle to Cowichan 2008 – The Protocol and other notes:
- Protocol starts the day the canoes land.
- Be ready when it is your turn or you will lose you place in protocol.
- Be respectful to others and cut floor time short to allow for “everyone” to be heard.
- Be respectful to all canoe families and the HOST please.
Cowichan will serve one meal a day ~
It was suggested to please bring your own plate, silverware, cup (reuseable!! You wash your own)
There IS a STOP AT Tsartlip
- Soft landing at Cherry point~
- Protocol at WestCan Terminal~
- Canoe storage at Cowichan Bay
It is stated strongly to REGISTAR NOW!!! so there will be room for everyone and their crews, support boats and canoes.
Stops as known at this time (One day hosting unless stated)
Calendar of Daily Canoe Locations CLICK HERE.
Need your U.S.A. Passport, QUICK? See Info Page – CLICK HERE
Filed under: Events, Native Canoe Info Links | Tagged: 2008 canoe journey, Paddle to Cowichan | 2 Comments »