Childrens Documents

Canoe Journey Participants Traveling With Minors (anyone under age 18)

For those traveling with minors, if you are the custodial parent you only need the birth certificate or tribal ID card. If you are not the custodial parent (other relative/friend), you must have a signed, notarized statement from the custodial parent giving temporary custody for the designated period away with permission to provide medical treatment. The permission to provide medical treatment is VERY IMPORTANT.

This important information was posted as a comment to one of the pages on this site, but it rates better exposure for the readers, and all Tribal Journey participants. The info has also been added to the BORDER CROSSING page as well as the Ferry Info page.  

Thank you Linda for providing this information

Leave a Reply

Fill in your details below or click an icon to log in: Logo

You are commenting using your account. Log Out /  Change )

Google photo

You are commenting using your Google account. Log Out /  Change )

Twitter picture

You are commenting using your Twitter account. Log Out /  Change )

Facebook photo

You are commenting using your Facebook account. Log Out /  Change )

Connecting to %s

%d bloggers like this: